Free Web Hosting with Website Builder

Minggu, 29 Juni 2008

Nokia N95 Copycat

Last night I got a short message from my neighbor who is in other province for working. He said that there were a counter out there which sold a new Nokia with a very cheap price. N95 is only IRD 2.500.000($250), N73 is sold ony IRD 2.000.000($200) and N70 IRD 1.500.000($150). Wow how wonderful it is for me. I am searching for a new mobile phone while waiting my scholarship fund.
Then I browse the internet and what is it?? Many nokia phone duplicated by China company and be sold in very cheap price. For example is N95 which is sold only $90. Weuw sapa yg ga mau gt loch?? (its awesome guys) but do not happy first because the feature is far far away from the original. Its only 2MP camera, 256MB memory and no Symbian OS. And many other minus of this phone. Well maybe I should think thousands to buy this duplicate phone.
(posted from mot E398 while watching WAS WAS)

0 komentar: